Courses for schools
6th – 7th grade
- Lesson are held once a week in 90 minute segments during the early afternoon hours.
- Lessons are led by a proficient lecturer who passes an examination of the language and is qualified to teach elementary children as a minimum with an emphasis on prior teaching experience.
- The course is conducted according to the language skills of the students.
- For students struggling with their language skills, the course focuses and explains relevant school materials. The second segment of the class focuses on conversations which are chosen by the students themselves (i.e. sports, internet, fashion, etc.). Included is also further expansion of their vocabulary and using phrases. Proper pronunciation is heavily emphasized.
- For students not struggling with their language skills, the course’s focus will be on conversation themes that the students choose. Listening comprehension, reviewing and listening to translated popular songs, learning slang phrases, using useful phrases, and internet usage are also included.
- For children who show interest in a second foreign language, the course is led for beginners. Firstly, a basic vocabulary will be formed, then sentence completion and combinations will be taught.
- We guarantee continuity of the course for future grades.
- Course consists of 25 lesson hours.
- Price of one lesson hour is 50,-CZK(In the case that the group will consist of less than 8 students, the price can be changed upon agreement between the parents).