Courses for school
1st – 2nd grade
- Lessons are offered 1-2 times per week directly in the elementary school in groups of about 10 children.
- Lessons take place during the early afternoon hours (lesson plan – lunch – foreign language)
- Lessons are led by a proficient lecturer who passes an examination of the language and is qualified to teach elementary children as a minimum with an emphasis on prior teaching experience.
- Courses are conducted to adhere to the age and existing knowledge of the group.
- For students in the 1st grade and others who are new to the language and limited in their knowledge, the course is designed to equip them with a primary vocabulary, with an emphasis on correct pronunciation, and the ability to know word order (i.e. amount, + color, + subject).
- Students are additionally taught basic commands, sentence combinations, and short poems/songs.
- For those students with prior lesson experience, the goal is to expand their vocabulary and improve their grammar with a consistent emphasis on correct pronunciation.
- We guarantee continuity of the course for future grades.
- Course consists of 30 lesson hours.
- Price of one lesson hour is 40,-CZK.