Courses for schools
3th – 5th grade
- Lessons are offered 1-2 times per week directly in the elementary school in groups of about 10 children.
- Lessons take place during the early afternoon hours (lesson plan – lunch – foreign language).
- Lessons are led by a proficient lecturer who passes an examination of the language and is qualified to teach elementary children as a minimum with an emphasis on prior teaching experience.
- The aim of the course is to both explain and practice relevant school material, to practice the use of previously acquired knowledge by forming sentences with correct word order, describing pictures, and playing out daily scenarios (i.e. shopping, restaurant , on vacation , etc).
- Part of the lesson includes listening comprehension.
- Correct pronunciation is especially prioritized.
- Lessons will include practicing English on the internet (i.e correcting emails and so on).
- We guarantee continuity of the course for future grades.
- Course consists of 30 lesson hours.
- Price of one lesson hour is 50,-CZK.